Upcoming trends in remote IT Infrastructure World
Remote IT Infrastructure involves administration, management, troubleshooting, optimization, etc. of workstations, servers, network and storage devices, security devices for an organization. With the ever-changing technology market, the following are some major upcoming trends in the RIM world.
- Transitioning to the cloud – Owing to benefits of scalability, low operational costs, security compliance, several organizations are moving their business to the Cloud. Consolidation and Virtualization technologies are further driving the requirement for cloud-based infrastructure.
- Increasing threats to security – With technology comes the risk of security as does with virtualization causing numerous firms to dedicate their efforts to focusing on security.
- Geo Fencing – Coping with the security concerns that come with the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) culture, although convenient and collaborative with the cloud, puts additional stress on an organization’s IT and Finance departments. Geo Fencing is a mechanism which enables organizations to review usage of devices with robust security policies in place.
- Predictive Analytics – Simulated data for better decision making and analytics, usage of big data, open source software and apps are rapidly gaining popularityleading to a demand for efficient virtualization and workflow automation to minimize risks and steer data traffic.
- Complying with Security – Organizations are regularly forced to shift their focus to addressing security and compliance concerns. It creates a need for an efficient way to address these concerns and counter threats.
- Infrastructure Demand Management – Growth in industry demands, in turn, increases storage resulting in a ripple effect further increasing demand for these services. Investments in storage and increasing number of devices have made it mandatory for organizations to simplify their complex infrastructures.
With technological advancements, the needs for infrastructure & its management services are constantly increasing resulting in Remote Infrastructure management services continue to evolve as an integral part of an organization.